Sunday, June 10, 2012

Measuring Up!

Apparently these ADORABLE Ruler Growth Charts are all over the web aand have been sold by Pottery Barn. But I JUST discovered them!!!
The minute I saw them, I wanted one. I told my hubby to buy me one off of ETSY for my Mother's Day Gift. By coinsidence, after Idiscovered them, a couple friends of mine happen to be making these for our monthly church craft group. Talk about good timing!!! Soooo I bought the wood from them for $10 (wood measures 6' x 12"). I then stained the wood myself to look as much like a real ruler as I could. I cut & applied my own vinyl to fit it...again to look most like a ruler.




It was a pretty easy craft project. Only took a couple hours total.
My hubby hung it up for me on Mothers Day Weekend and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way it turned out!!!
All I need to do now is actually measure my kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment