Saturday, April 14, 2012

It may run in the family??

insult
So...has anyone ever said this to you?? Sometimes when people are describing me, to me, I wonder if it's a compliment or an insult & I have yet to figure it out. Yes, I'm a perfectionist in certain aspects of my life. Especially in my calling at church, decorating, & entertaining. But I ENJOY doing these things! It's actually relaxing to me.
However, last month I had an epiphany. We were at my parents on a Sunday night (which is our normal tradition) with my brother & his family. We were celebrating my nephew, Jax's 3rd birthday. When my brother pulled THIS out of the fridge.
SERIOUSLY!!
He spent 3 hours and hand drew this picture of Lighting McQueen on my nephews birthday cake.
Don't get me wrong...I'm NOT insulting him!! Quite the opposite...he did a pretty AMAZING job free handing this picture.
But I was very glad to see that it's not just me who would spend an outrageous amount of time perfecting something like this. I'm pretty sure that it runs in the family.
Love you Kev!!


No comments:

Post a Comment