Tuesday, May 17, 2011

End of School Teacher Gifts

It's that time of year again!! I can't believe how quickly the school year passes.
Honestly, I've been so busy the last couple of weeks, the end of school just snuck up on me. YESTERDAY (yes, yesterday. Exactly 3 1/2 days till school lets out) I realized I had NOTHING yet for my kids teachers. So off to Target I went, hoping some sort of creative genius would strike as I walked the aisle looking for thank-you gifts.
WELL...IT DID!!!
~Here's what I found~
At Target found this TOO CUTE beach towel on sale for $5.50. So I grabbed one for each teacher. Went to Bath & Body works where they had all travel size coconut fragrances for $1.00. Then came home and tied it all up with some flip-flops I already had in my gift closet from the Dollar Tree. I LOVE THEM!!
Best part of all, my boys are excited to give them to their teachers! I think I like them so much because they are different. Not what I would usually think to do for a teacher gift. Here are all three of them tied up and ready to go!

~Past Teacher Gift Ideas~ 
you could also just do the teacher's last name in vinyl on a candle for a gift that he/she could take home with them.
In these 2 pictures, I have a friend who bought some cute metal boxes (which can be found at Michael's as well as Hobby Lobby) & then had me do names and/or initials in vinyl to decorate the outside of the box.
In the top picture the box was filled with a everything your teacher would need to give herself a pedicure. Flip flops, lotion, foot scrubber, manicure set.
In the bottom pic, the box is filled with thank you notes from all the kids in the class. How sweet is that!!

For other adorable & creative teacher gifts, visit these sites:

1 comment:

  1. Alyssa... you are absolutely amazing! I'm not kidding. I could look through your blog for HOURS and continue to be amazed at what I find! :) Awesome! ;) I just passed your blog address onto one of my friends who is a new member of the church and just got called as our YW president! I told her you could teach her everything she needed to know! :)

    ReplyDelete